Friday, June 27, 2008

Almost at 500!!!!

I can't believe it! I'm almost at 500 for my ebay feedback score!

And to think that I almost had a perfect 100% feedback score up until a buyer left me 1 negative. It was a horrible buyer who admitted to breaking a collectible plate and she had the nerve to ask for her money back. When I said it wasn't gonna happen she left negative feedback. The sad thing about ebay is that there is nothing I can do to remove the feedback even though it was unjust. Oh well, what can you do? Life goes on and people who really want to buy something from me can review my feedback andmake their own decision based on the other feedbacks. I can't wait to see my ebay star change color; it's a lot of work I know :)

500 here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...