Friday, August 8, 2008

125 new ebay listings now for sale!!!

Just finished listing 125 new items on ebay!

On a couple I added the ebay feature which lets everyone see what other items I am selling. This is sort of a test to see if I get any more traffic to my other ebay items. I will not know for certain how many more visitors I get because of adding the cool feature, but I will be able to tell from past visitor results.

I hope it help to bring in more sales!

Here it is:



...and don't forget to bid on some of my ebay items!!! Thanks!!!

1 comment:

  1. While I appreciate and agree with you regarding the useful tips you have mentioned in your post I feel that the sellers will be able to gain profits by using an effective Store Management System to make it easier for them when handling their online store.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...