Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Beware of fake items!

I guess it was bound to happen...it's sort of funny in a way at this point seeing how my last entry was about how great ebay is :)

The moral of the story on this one is to read all the feedbacks left for someone your thinking of buying from, even if they are marked as positive scores.

I recently purchased an item from user "thefinestavailable" thinking that because they had a feedback score of 99.7% with 350+ feedbacks that the deal would be fine, it wasn't! When I received the item I knew as soon as I opened it that it was FAKE! and not even a good fake at that. I'll save you the gory details of the refund process in which I'm still in and tell you that you MUST read the feedback that others leave before buying anything. If I were to have read their feedbacks I would have never bought anything from these people! I thought that since they had almost all positive scores that others were happy with their purchases, but after reading about 20 I soon noticed that even though they were marked as positive scores, they were tells of horrible, fake items!

What this person does is tells you that they will not issue you a refund unless you "mutually withdraw" your negative feedback. This voids the negative feedback and makes it look like they seller is great, when in reality many of the positives are bad remarks.

Never the less, these people know the game and have it down to a science. I want to let you all know their name so you can avoid the headache I have from this deal. I know they are ripping a ton of people off since it's the holiday season, so be careful.

AVOID the ebay user "thefinestavailable" at all cost!

Read their feedbacks and see for yourself! They have quite a scam going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...