Friday, December 7, 2007

A great feeling

What a great feeling to know that ebay does care about what items are being sold through their site!

My previous post was about a transaction in which I received fake merchandise from an ebay seller. I thought it would be a huge nightmare to have to go through all the hoops that ebay and paypal have for this situation. I was wrong! It was not hard at the least and in fact, I was very pleased to find out that ebay takes this sort of thing very seriously as was as paypal.

I received a full refund from paypal which they said should be reflected in my account in 3-4 business days. Although the seller is still selling a ton of items that are fake, I think it's safe to say that it will be stopped.

I can't even imagine how many people will be completely angered about receiving fake, junk items around the holiday season all from this one person. I mentioned before that when I bought my item from this seller their feedback score was around 350 or so, it is now above 405! Very sad indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...