Thursday, September 20, 2007

Another big day for listing!

I think today is gonna be a big day for me listing a ton of great items on ebay. I have about 10 antique paintings and pictures to sell in addition to the normal things like kids clothes and toys.

I'll post some slideshow photos of some of my items here in a little while. I have already relisted the few things that did not sell this past week. I think I'm having a lot of great sales with ebay; listed close to 90 items and only had to relist 30! YAY!

If your not selling on ebay you better get started and rake in some of that money. Remember, Halloween is just around the corner and ebay is a great place to shop for dress up clothes and other Halloween items!

Bye for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...