Saturday, September 22, 2007

PayPal and the USPS...ugh!

I hope this gets fixed ASAP! Starting 2 days ago I have been unable to print shipping labels from the PayPal site via USPS! They say you will get your money refunded which is great but they have no information about why it's down or how long until it will be fixed.

I called PayPal and they said to call USPS. So I did. USPS gave me the typical answer of "call PayPal, everything looks fine here". I waited 20 minutes and tried the shipping feature again with no luck. I called back USPS and a guy told me they were having some issues right now but it would be fixed within2-3 hours. OK great! Well not really...

Still as of this morning I am unable to print shipping labels the way I have been doing for over a year! I just hope this get resolved soon because if not it means I have to make a thousand trips to the post office and wait in line! That's why I loved using it, you could walk right up to the front of the line and drop off your package(s) and leave, now that's nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...