Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Testing a s+h feature right now on ebay!

I have known it was there all along but have never tried using it.

When listing an item for sale on ebay you have a few choices when it comes to shipping and the shipping cost you have your buyer pay. I have alway chosen the option of a flat rate price and then select the shipping method that I think would be best.

Now I am trying out something new for me. It's called the calculated method. You set the starting price for your item like normal. Then for the s+h section you choose the calculator method. This lets the buyer or future bidder type in their zip code and have a s+h price show up. This eliminates emails asking how to ship it here or there etc.

You can also add a certain dollar amount above the regular shipping cost so that you make some profit from the s+h. I think this will be very helpful to buyers and let me spend more time listing items and less time responding to emails asking how much the s+h would be to whatever state.

Here goes!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...