Thursday, August 16, 2007

Going through all my stuff for Ebay!

Man what a job! I've been going through so much of my old stuff that has been in boxes for years. I must say it has been quite refreshing to know that I will soon have more room in my house and garage :)

I plan on listing almost everything on Ebay! That alone will be a huge job, I know.

I really love Ebay for buying and selling all sorts of great items. Everything from hard to find special things to everyday normal items. Ebay has been very good to me in the simple fact that almost every person who has had the winning bid, pays on time!

I have had a few bad experience's with two people recently who did not pay for the items they won. What a nightmare that is to deal with. I'll post about that situation in the next few posts I make about my Ebay experience's...

So in closing, be sure to checkout what I have listed for sale on Ebay, you never know, I might have something you can't live without :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...