Friday, August 17, 2007

The most listings ever!

Since I started selling items on Ebay over a few years ago I have always wanted to see how many manually entered listings I could do. I used to think it would be somewhere between 25-30 items for sale, but since ebay changed their listing form to a much easier and user friendly form I've gone crazy!

My new record of items for sale at one time is now 108 :) Insane if you ask me, but I have found that I could list a few certain items over and over again without anyone bidding on the let alone buying them, but as soon as I reached a listing total of over 50 items for sale, things just start to get bid on like crazy.

I think that anyone justs starting on ebay might think that the cost to sell of things is not worth it, but take my advice, when you want to make some money on ebay list as much as possible and reap the rewards.

I will go into some great tips on selling on ebay in future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...