Sunday, August 19, 2007

Kinda nervous about this

I know I shouldn't make judgment calls about people who have a feedback score of 0, but it's almost something that you have to do. Don't get me wrong, I have had my share of people pay on time who had a zero for their feedback score in the past, however it seems lately that hasn't been the case.

What I'm talking about is this leather jacket I listed on ebay that just sold yesterday for a lot of money. The high bidder had a zero feedback score, I sent them an invoice yesterday followed up by an email about 5 minutes ago asking how they would like to pay for the item. I did the email thing just to see if I would get back a response...nothing yet!

Sure, maybe they went out of town for the weekend, maybe they are busy with family, who knows? I just get concerned now when someone bids on any of my items and they have a zero feedback score. Sad but true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...