Monday, August 20, 2007

Well I was right about the ebayer not paying after all

So my worst fears were confirmed this morning when I received an email from the highest bidder regarding my leather jacket. If you remember from a few days ago, I was worried that they were not going to pay me because they had been an ebay member since April 24th, 2007 and still had a feedback score of zero.

When I opened my emails this morning I had one in there from this person, which was a big surprise because quite honestly I didn't think I would ever hear from them anyway. I was told that Unfortunately due to unexpected circumstances I cannot afford the jacket any longer". What a joke!

I guess all I can hope for now is that the highest bidder under this person still wants the jacket and not bought another one in the meantime. I sent this person a second chance offer which I can explain what that is in another post soon enough.

So in closing I think it's only fair to post the username of this person who flaked out on me. The ebay username "amadakruger", the name is a link so you can visit their profile and see if they have had any listing or bought anything from anyone. I truly thin that this ebay username is a fake name somone set up for the specifi purppose of doing things like this. I will also tell you how and why people do this in a future post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...